July 06, 2005

Vocal Lessons Reviews

Learn how to sing with Vocal Lessons Online for Singers here. Learn how to sing like a professional singer. Download a vocal lessons manual and get private singing lessons from a singing instructor with the Vocal Lessons Online for Singers here.

You will learn how to improve your singing voice and how to sing high notes. The vocal techniques you learn and apply will enable you to sing high notes with ease and power, even if you are a bass singer. If your voice is damaged, you will learn how to repair it and improve your singing range. Learn how to keep the voice you currently have from becoming strained and damaged. You will become your own vocal coach and be able deal with any voice problems you have.

Learn Songwriting: You will even learn how to write songs, even if you cannot read a single note of music, or cannot play a musical instrument.

Learn how anyone, even if they've never sang before, can develop a star quality voice.

- Improve your singing with the Vocal Lessons Online for Singers manual now, and you'll be on your way to becoming a professional singer.

- Learn how to sing for commercials. You'll know which exercises to use for whatever area you need to improve your singing.

- Learn how to develop a singing voice with Vocal Lessons Online.

Vocal Lessons Online - Customer Testimonials

"I'm 19 and just got interested in singing now. I just wanted to sing in a band. I was told by a few of the vocal coaches in the area that it would take me a couple of years to develop the kind of voice I wanted. One even told me it was too late for me to learn after hearing me sing. It's been only two months of religious practice but I'm already singing in bands. Everyone that hears me sing thinks I've been doing it for years. Vocal Lessons really showed me what it takes to sing good, with out a lot of fluff." from John Grey

"Singing gospel in church, which I'd done for years, I was always told what a wonderful voice I have. And that I should do something with it. I had two problems, I had no idea how to write my own songs, and my voice would be tired as much as three days after church. A friend of mine suggested a vocal lessons online, and within two lessons I learned how to easily write my own songs, even though I don't play an instrument, and now I sing twice a week at church instead of one because I know how to sing without hurting my voice." from Roberta Anderson

"I'm well into my thirties, and have been struggling with my voice since my twenties. I'd long since given up on private lessons. It seemed to me none of the lessons did me any good, and the instructors were just trying to book me for the next lesson. I'd also tried just about every online singing program I could find. Some of them were useful, but none of them addressed my particular problems. And a lot of them just seemed outdated or full of useless information. My sister talked me into a singing lesson with vocal lessons online, and I liked the singing instructions right from the very first lesson. The vocal lessons manual cuts out all the fat. After reading it I understood exactly how the human voice is supposed to work when it is used to sing, and consequently most of my voice problems disappeared within a couple of weeks of rigorous training. To me the best part of the vocal lessons manual was that it taught me how to teach myself, and find the exercises I needed to deal with whatever was going wrong." from Mark Christianson

"I never really considered myself a singer. I started out just wanting to rap. After a couple of long sets with a group I front my throat hurt bad, it was even hard to talk. One of my friends who I knew was a great singer was there to see me. After hearing what my talking voice sounded like after the show, he told me that I needed to control my voice better or I would damage it. I told him I didn't have the time or money to see a coach. The next time I saw him he gave me a copy of the vocal lessons singing manual. I started using it, and now I never get hoarse after a show. And now I know what my friends secret was, and I'm teaching myself to sing." from Jerome Green, aka DJ Ronin,

"I'm 24, the only kind of singing I did before meeting the private singing coach at Vocal Lessons was doing Kareoke with my friends and laughing at how bad we sounded. Within six months of taking private singing lessons with Vocal Lessons, I can now sing Celine Dion, and Mariah Carey. I have more kareoke singing awards than I know what to do with. And now I'm starting to write my own songs, with my own voice, and singing them in an actual band. Without Eric's instruction, and his manual to turn to when I was confused, I never would have done this." from Melissa Stanovich

"I'm a session musician I can play everything from drums to keyboards, and I play in several cover and tribute bands to make ends meet. I always considered myself a pretty good singer. But I lost a lot of gigs I wanted to guys that had a higher range than me. I sang mostly bass because when I went higher it was too strenuous, or I didn't like the way I sounded. After a few private singing lessons with the vocal lessons singing manual, singing higher pitches was no problem. In most of the bands I play in now I've been asked to do the lead vocals. I get just about any gig I want now." from Ronald Stark

Vocal Lessons - Singing Lessons online here